The Story is About   +  TIME

Blog Makeover

Yes you are still in the right place! You might have noticed that my blog received a little makeover.

I for one, was tired of the blue and a little burnt out on the whole mermaid theme. I was looking for something totally different, and I think I got that.

The wonderful person behind my new look is the fabulous Anna from Book Nerds! Not only is she a fellow YA lover, she is a genius website designer! The girl is talented and she doesn't shout it from the roof-tops enough! You've probably seen her work and not even known it... Caster Girls... yeah Anna did that... Heidi Kling's author site... yeah she did that too... Beautiful Creatures .. that's right, ANNA again! And I know she has a few other pages in the works, like I said... talented!

As with any change it's going to take me a little bit of time to get used to, but I'm so very thrilled! I hope you enjoy the new look as much as I do!

THANKS ANNA!!!