The Story is About   +  TIME

Hanna on Father's Day (Pretty Little Liars Secret Keeper Game)

Father's Day is overratted.

Take it from someone who knows first hand just how overated fathers can be. One second you're a big happy family and the next, well... let's just say, Daddy doesn't have a problem taking it upon himself to let you know that you are not good enough. News flash daddy dearest... YOU AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH. Mom and I are much happier and better off now.

In this day in age, who really needs a father figure. I sure don't. I almost with my mom would have just been artificially inseminated and then I wouldn't have to deal with all this daddy drama.

Why Sonora Smart Dodd, thought she needed to start a day to celebrate fatherhood, I'll never understand.

Happy Fathers Day Dad.

Hanna

(This post was written as part of the Pretty Little Liars Game hosted by ABC Family. As a participant of the Secret Keepers Game, I am asked to complete a set of tasks as the character Hanna, from the television show. This post is in no way shape or form, a compilation of my own personal thoughts and feelings about fathers.)