The Story is About   +  TIME

Pretty Little Liars, Secret Keeper Game.. I NEED HELP!

If you remember earlier this week I mentioned that I am part of a game promoting the upcoming television, Pretty Little Liars, based on the series by Sara Shepard. If you didn't see the post, you can view it here.

I'm on my fourth challenge today, and I need your help!

I'm playing the character Hanna (apparently Hanna has a little problem with shoplifting...) Today I received the following message from the mysterious 'A' (she really does scare me, lol)

You steal fashion magazines from the store every month and flirt your way out of it. Maybe your friends will help you get out of this one. Get 13 of them to submit stories about how they've used flirting to get out of trouble and write them in the message board on Pretty Little Liars. Have them write your name somewhere so that you get the credit you deserve.

-A

So this is where you would come in... I need 13 people to head to the Pretty Little Liars forum and share their flirting stories! PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE!!

ETA: Okay so this has been up all day... and I only have like 3 of the 13 flirting stories I need. 'A' never specified that the stories had to be true... so maybe... feel free to make one up!?

And just to give a little more inventive... here is a little bribe as well! Yes, I am not above bribing! lol.

Here's what I have to offer. Finished copies of Fallen by Lauren Kate, Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook & Intertwined by Gena Showalter... all you have to do is follow the instructions above, leave the flirty story at the forum, and then come back here and fill in the info in the form below! Now since there is a time limit on this challenge thing, I will be accepting entries this Friday (June 4) and Saturday June 5 and that is it! I don't care where you live! Thanks!