The Story is About   +  TIME

LBGT Lit. Days: THANK YOU

I want to send out a huge thanks to EVERYONE!

Thanks so much to all the authors and bloggers who stopped by!

Catherine Ryan Hyde
Lee Bantle
Julie Anne Peters
Martin Wilson
Malinda Lo
James Klise
Brian Katcher
Jeannine Garsee
&
Emily Horner

James
John
&
Brent

I'm glad I could do a small part in bringing awareness to some of the great LGBT novels and authors out there.

And lastly, thank you readers for stopping by and showing your support!

It is so very appreciated! I am completely blown away by all the awesome posts from the authors and the bloggers that participated! This has been more than I ever expected! I can't express how much I appreciate all the support, especially from you readers!

All the contest winners will be announced at the end of the month! So stay tuned for that if you signed up for any of the contests! Not to mention... a lot of them don't have deadlines until the end of the month, so be sure to sign up if you haven't yet! (Contests here!)

Thanks again!