The Story is About   +  young adult

Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick

Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick

Release Date: June 22, 2010
Publisher: Hyperion
Age Group: Young Adult
Pages: 264
Source: Publisher
Interest: Summary
Challenge: None
Buy the Book: Amazon

|Barnes & Noble

Claire is a #hopelessromantic. Lottie is determined to set up her BFF with Mr. Perfect. Will wants his #secretcrush to finally notice him. Bennett is a man with a plan.

Claire can’t believe it when her dream guy starts following her on Twitter. She never thought he noticed her, and suddenly he seems to understand her better than almost anyone.

But the Twitterverse can be a confusing place, especially when friends act differently online than they do in person. Things get even more complicated when Claire realizes she’s falling for someone else, the last person she ever would have expected….

Told in an innovative format combining tweets, emails, and blogs, Tweet Heart is a contemporary romantic comedy that will set your heart atwitter.

I loved the set-up this novel... being a Twitter addict myself, I found that aspect to be very unique. However that did lead to the novel being read very quickly, but I don't necessarily consider that a bad thing.

The plot was engaging enough, if not a little bit predictable, I think any reader would be able to see the outcome of this story before it happens, but it's still fun to read! With the novel being in tweet format it was hard to really 'know' the characters. The characters did represent todays teens in a realistic way, but at best they seemed two dimensional. I'd have to say out of the four characters, the main character, Claire was my least favorite. My favorite would be Bennett, he actually surprised me by the end of the story.

Overall, Tweet Heart is a quick, fun and simple read. If you looking for something entertaining but not too deep, this would be a great book for you. My one word description would be; cute!