The Story is About   +  novel

Amy Brecount White Signing!!

A few fridays ago I attended a book signing for Amy Brecount White and her debut novel FORGET-HER-NOTS

. The most awesome thing about this signing it was that I didn't have to drive four hours to get there! Not three or two hours either, I only had to drive five minutes! The signing was at Summer's Stories my super cute local indie bookstore, which isn't too far from my house at all. I'm actually very lucky that I have one so close.

I've met Amy several times prior to this signing. I bought and had Amy sign a book for me in NYC at the Teen Author Carnival, and then I ran into Amy again last month at PAYA! This time however, I got to hear about Amy's inspiration for the novel, a little more history about the language of flowers, and their meanings, it was fascinating! AND Amy also brought some flowers with her and made a tussie-mussie! It was a small group, which I know had to be disappointing for Amy, but I loved the intimate setting!

Here is a vid of Amy explaining her tussie-mussie:

Here are some more pictures from the event:

the front of Summer's Stories

tussie-mussie

Amy

Summer and Amy

And for one lucky winner, I have a signed copy of Forget-Her-Nots and some swag!

Official Contest information:

  • to enter, please fill out the form below
  • entrants must be 13 years of age or older
  • contest deadline is October 5, 2010
  • contest open to Everyone*
  • ONE ENTRY PER PERSON!
  • check out my Contest Policy/Privacy Policy