The Story is About   +  TIME

Something Cool... The Contemps, Fan Pages & Smart Chicks Update

Have you heard about The Contemps yet? They are a group of 21 YA writers of contemporary fiction! How awesome!

They also have The Contemp Challenge, which I am just going to have to do! The challenge is to read at least 18 of the 21 upcoming contemp books... by August 15, 2011. You can check out more ways to Get Involved!

Perhaps... I might just read all 21? Dare I!?!



Did you check out my review Unraveled?

I'm a big fan of Gena Showalter. Not just for her new YA series, but also her paranormal romance! Any Lords of the Underworld fans out there? Love that series. Anyway... I wanted to tell you about the Gena Showalter's new website and fan page.

The big reason I wanted to tell you about it, is because if you become a fan... you can win cool prizes!! And I love to win prizes, and I'm sure you do too! And the prizes are for international fans too!

For the release of Unraveled, fans could win signed books and there was even a giveaway for a Kindle or a Nook!



And FINALLY! I attended the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour last night at Dayton. It was AWESOME! I will posting a full account of the day later!

But it was so fantastic meeting the authors and getting to tell them how much I loved their books! It's not often that you get a group of authors together like that, and I knew that it was something that I didn't want to miss.

On top of that, I hung out with Kristina McBride author of The Tension of Opposites

who is probably one of the sweetest people I've met! (Not to mention she is gorgeous!) We also discovered we were twin sisters! :) Oh, and Susan was there too! (Love you Suse!)

How cool is that!

But more on that later! Tonight is the final tour stop in the US... It's at Cincinnati, OH at Joseph Beth. Then they will be heading to Toronto.