The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine For (43)

Basically "Books to Pine For" are books not yet released, that I can't wait to get my hands on (or books I've recently gotten my hands on... but are still pine-worthy)!

If this is your first visit to the blog, I do "Books to Pine For" sporadically, it's a regular feature but it doesn't have a set date I post every month or what not.

You can check out all the books to pine for posts, they start chronologically from the most recent. In case you want to check out some earlier ones I've done. Okay I've rambled enough on to the goods!

Just a note.. all the links in the titles go to their Goodreads page... easier to add to your wishlist!

Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
♦August 1, 2011 ♦Clarion Books
Why it's pine worthy: Loved book one, Once a Witch! Can't wait to read this one.

Wishful Thinking by Alexandra Bullen
♦January 1, 2011 ♦Point
Why it's pine worthy: It's about dresses that grant wishes! I want some!

Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
♦May 23, 2011 ♦Houghton Mifflin
Why it's pine worthy: It's a 2011 debut, and it's set in 2060! Ohhh... what does this fictional future hold!?

Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
♦May 24, 2011 ♦Simon Pulse
Why it's pine worthy: It's ELIZABETH SCOTT! Enough said.

Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
♦April 26, 2011 ♦Random House
Why it's pine worthy: It's Tessa's YA debut... WITCHES and the cover is GORGEOUS!

Bitter Melon by Cara Chow
♦December 28, 2010 ♦ Egmont, USA
Why it's pine worthy: Yet, another GORGEOUS cover, look at that girl! BEAUTIFUL! Plus it just sounds fantastic.

Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
♦July 4, 2011 ♦ Harcourt
Why it's pine worthy: it's described as Mean Girls meets The Little Mermaid... I am intruiged. Must I mention the cover. I am going to steal it for my blog! (j/k)

The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird
♦April 18, 2011 ♦Houghton Mifflin
Why it's pine worthy: It takes place in seventeenth century Scotland and it's about a girl that is accused of being a witch... sounds awesome!

So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti
♦May 3, 2011 ♦Viking Juvenile
Why it's pine worthy: I have no idea what it's about, but I wish my butt looked like that in my jeans... :P

What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
♦May 10, 2011 ♦Viking Juvenile
Why it's pine worthy: really? Hello, it's SARAH DESSEN!

The Weight of Bones by Janet Gurtler
♦April 1, 2011 ♦Sourcebooks
Why it's pine worthy: I have no idea what it's about, but they cover is seriously sorta creepy yet at the same time strangely intriguing!

Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury
♦May 24, 2011 ♦Atheneum
Why it's pine worthy: England's debut season... with a twist. This is more than grand balls and dancing!

Divergent by Veronica Roth
♦May 3, 2011 ♦Katherine Tegan Books
Why it's pine worthy: 2011 debut and it's a dystopian! win win!

The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
♦March 7, 2011 ♦Houghton Mifflin
Why it's pine worthy: Historical fiction, full of awesome!

Strings Attached by Judy Blundell
♦March 1, 2011 ♦Scholastic
Why it's pine worthy: New York City... 1950's... mob.

The Lucky Kind by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
♦May 10, 2011 ♦Knopf Books
Why it's pine worthy: Because it sounds awesome "gripping story about family secrets, falling in love, and finding luck in unexpected--and sometimes unwelcome—circumstances."

Crossing Lines by Paul Volponi
♦June 9, 2011 ♦Viking Juvenile
Why it's pine worthy: I don't know what this one is about but the tag line caught my attention. "How do you decide when to stand by and when to take a stand."

Populazzi by Elise Allen
♦August 1, 2011 ♦Harcourt
Why it's pine worthy: Sound like a fun read, but with some substance.

Will Work for Prom Dress by Aimee Ferris
♦February 8, 2011 ♦ Egmont, USA
Why it's pine worthy: Sounds cute and fun, and warm and fuzzy!

My Not-So-Still Life by Liz Gallagher
♦May 10, 2010 ♦Wendy Lamb Books
Why it's pine worthy: Liz's first novel was one of the first books I reviews. Ready to read another title by her!

Possession by Elana Johnson
♦June 2011 ♦Simon and Schuster
Why it's pine worthy: No idea what it's about... but look at that cover.