The Story is About   +  TIME

Pretty Little Liars: Trick or Treat Witches!!

I LOVE Pretty Little Liars!!

Earlier this summer I was asked to play along in the Pretty Little Liars Secret Keeper Game to promote the television show on ABC Family. You can see my post about the game, here. Basically it was a role playing game and I had to complete tasks to keep the infamous "A" from spilling my secrets! It was so fun! It made me even more excited to watch the show.

I'm so looking forward the new season, coming January 3, 2011!

A few weeks ago I received an email from "A"! She said since I had done such a good job this summer that she had a little surprise for me... I had such a fun time, how could I say no to a surprise! And "A's" surprise came on my door step today...

It came in this black box (well it was in another box to be shipped..) looks pretty non-conspicuous. I had no idea what would be inside... it could be anything.

Lifted the lid to this... "Trick or Treat Witches! The Light Reveals the Truth! -A"

This was underneath the paper. If you flashed the light behind the paper you could see a website listed... looks like we'll be getting more info about that on Friday.

There was also a pumpkin full of of orange m&m's. They have "Trick" "or Trick" & "-A" on them! How cute! Can't wait to see what "A" has in store for Friday!