The Story is About   +  TIME

THANK YOU!

I think I must have been living under a rock... better yet I think I'll blame it on the busy holiday season, but apparently Natalie over at Mindful Musings did this Readers Choice Awards. And one of the categories was for "Best Blog of 2010."

And much to my surprise... I WON! (I see you rolling your eyes at me!) But seriously, did not expect that! THANK YOU so very much to everyone who must have voted for me! I so appreciate it! You really know how to make a girl blush!

And be sure to check out the other blogs that are up there with me, because they are all AWESOME blogs!

  • A Life Bound by Books
  • Tales of Whimsy
  • Parajunkee's View
  • i swim for oceans
  • Teens Read and Write
  • LA Femme Readers
  • Book Chick City
  • All Things Urban Fantasy
  • Pure Imagination
  • Mundie Moms
  • 25 Hour Books
  • Late Bloomer Online
  • Steph Su Reads