The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine For (49)

Basically "Books to Pine For" are books not yet released, that I can't wait to get my hands on (or books I've recently gotten my hands on... but are still pine-worthy)!

If this is your first visit to the blog, I do "Books to Pine For" sporadically, it's a regular feature but it doesn't have a set date I post every month or what not.

You can check out all the books to pine for posts, they start chronologically from the most recent. In case you want to check out some earlier ones I've done. Okay I've rambled enough on to the goods!

Just a note.. all the links in the titles go to their Goodreads page... easier to add to your wish list!



This one could also be called... Books to Pine for: PRETTY COVERS!

Drink Slay Love by Sarah Beth Durst
♦September 13, 2011 ♦Margaret K. McElderry
Why it's Pine Worthy: were-unicorn. That is all.

Dark Parties by Sara Grant
♦August 3, 2011 ♦Little Brown Books for Young Readers
Why it's Pine Worthy: 2011 debut, dystopian.

Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
♦June 14, 2011 ♦ Egmont, USA
Why it's Pine Worthy: I have yet to read the first... but I've heard it's awesome. So, this one must be too, right? And that cover... fierce!

Forgiven by Janet Fox
♦June 26, 2011 ♦Speak
Why it's Pine Worthy: Again... yet to read the first one, but the cover has totally captivated me!

The Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier
♦June 1, 2011 ♦Scholastic
Why it's Pine Worthy: Still need to read book one, but I've heard great things about it... so book two should be fabulous!

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
♦May 31, 2011 ♦HarperTeen
Why it's Pine Worthy: legends and myths... and a beautiful cover!

From Willa, With Love by Coleen Murtagh Paratore
♦July 1, 2011 ♦Scholastic
Why it's Pine Worthy: summer, fun and love. yes.

He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott
♦June 7, 2011 ♦Simon & Schuster
Why it's Pine Worthy: book two... book one is She's So Dead to Us... I believe, should be fun!

Bloodborn by Karen Kincy
♦September 2001 ♦Flux
Why it's Pine Worthy: The first book was awesome, can't wait to read this one! WEREWOLVES (i know, i've actually read the first book this time, go me!)

Cleopatra's Moon by Vicky Alvear Shecter
♦August 1, 2011 ♦Arthur A. Levine
Why it's Pine Worthy: this one is described as ""The Luxe" meets the ancient world in the extraordinary story of Cleopatra's daughter." Um, yes please!

Tunnel Vision by Susan Shaw
♦August 16, 2011 ♦Margaret K. McElderry
Why it's Pine Worthy: mystery and suspense!

The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
♦March 1, 2011 ♦Sourcebooks Fire
Why it's Pine Worthy: 2011 debut... written by sisters! PINK HAIR! plus it sounds awesome.

Hourglass by Myra McEntire
♦May 24, 2011 ♦ Egmont, USA
Why it's Pine Worthy: 2011 debut, sounds absolutely awesome... and is she walking on the wall!?!?

Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
♦May 24, 2011 ♦Candlewick
Why it's Pine Worthy: Finally coming out in the US!! And I love the cover!