The Story is About   +  TIME

Upcoming Author Events

It's been a while since I've attended a bookish event... so I'm getting a little antsy! I love as a reader, having the opportunity to meet some of my favorite authors! I often get asked if I know of any events... so I thought I'd list them here.

If anyone knows any events coming up in the MI/IN/IL/OH/KY areas, do tell!

Saturday, February 19, 2011 @ 2:00: Launch Party for Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton

Schuler's Books and Music in Eastwood Towne Center
2820 Towne Center Blvd
Lansing, MI

Saturday, March 5, 2011 @ 3:00: Launch Party for The Liar Society by Lisa & Laura Roecker

The Learned Owl Book Shop
204 N. Main Street
Hudson, OH

Friday, March 18, 2011 @ 7:00: The Dark Days Author Tour

Featuring: Claudia Gray, Courtney Allison Moulton, Kimberly Derting and Ellen Schreiber!

Anderson's Bookshop
123 West Jefferson Avenue
Naperville, IL

Friday, April 1, 2011 @ 7:00: Harlequin Teen Trio Tour

Featuring: Maria V. Snyder, Julie Kagawa and Mara Purnhagen

Books and Company (Dayton Town & Country Shopping Center
350 East Stroop Road
Dayton (Kettering), Ohio 45429

Saturday, June 11, 2011 @ 7:00: The Dark Days Author Tour

Featuring: Aprilynne Pike, author of ILLUSIONS
Veronica Roth, author of DIVERGENT
Amy Plum, author of DIE FOR ME
Kim Harrison, author of SOMETHING DEADLY THIS WAY COMES
Josephine Angelini, author of STARCROSSED
Tara Hudson, author of HEREAFTER

Ann Arbor, MI (more information to come)