The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine for (53)

Basically "Books to Pine For" are books not yet released, that I can't wait to get my hands on (or books I've recently gotten my hands on... but are still pine-worthy)!

If this is your first visit to the blog, I do "Books to Pine For" sporadically, it's a regular feature but it doesn't have a set date I post every month or what not.

You can check out all the books to pine for posts, they start chronologically from the most recent. In case you want to check out some earlier ones I've done. Okay I've rambled enough on to the goods!

Just a note.. all the links in the titles go to their Goodreads page... easier to add to your wish list!


Pure Red by Danielle Jospeh
♦September 9, 2011 ♦Flux
Why it's pine worthy: I've heard fantastic things about Danielle... I actually have two of her books on my shelves that I need to read!

Death Watch by Ari Berk
♦November 15, 2011 ♦Simon & Schuster
Why it's pine worthy: "They say the dead should rest in peace. Not all the dead agree." Hooked.

Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh
♦January 24, 2012 ♦Atheneum
Why it's pine worthy: LOVED book one... and I seriously have to wait until 2012 for the next one! HARSH!

Legacy by Molly Cochran
♦December 20, 2011 ♦Simon & Schuster
Why it's pine worthy: Boarding school and a mystery. YES!

Everything You Need to Survive the Apocalypse by Lucas Klauss
♦January 23, 2012 ♦Simon Pulse
Why it's pine worthy: 2012 YA debut!

Amplified by Tara Kelly
♦October 25, 2011 ♦Henry Holt
Why it's pine worthy: It sounds awesome! And the cover rocks!

Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
♦September 7, 2011 ♦St. Martin's Griffin
Why it's pine worthy: It sounds awesome! Summary compares it to the likes of The Hunger Games...? Does the cover remind anyone else of Matched?

You Against Me by Jenny Downham
♦September 13, 2011 ♦Random House
Why it's pine worthy: Sounds fantastic, I've heard great things about Jenny's novel Before I Die, but have yet to read it.

Sparks by S.J. Adams
♦November 8, 2011 ♦Flux
Why it's pine worthy: It sounds hilariously awesome. Not to sure about the cover...

The Predicteds by Christine Seifert
♦September 1, 2011 ♦Sourcebooks
Why it's pine worthy: I'm not all that sure what this one is about, but the tagline really grabbed me: "What if your boyfriend was destined to commit murder?"

Legacy by Cayla Kluver
♦June 21, 2011 ♦Harlequin Teen
Why it's pine worthy: It's Harlequin Teen! They have yet to steer me wrong!

Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
♦October 18, 2011♦Del Rey Books
Why it's pine worthy: "In Dearly, Departed, steampunk meets romance meets walking-dead thriller, spawning a madly imaginative novel of rip-roaring adventure, spine-tingling suspense, and macabre comedy that forever redefines the concept of undying love." Um, YES PLEASE!

Awake at Dawn by C. C. Hunter
♦October 11, 2011 ♦St. Martin's Griffin
Why it's pine worthy: Still need to read book one, but I love the cover on this one, I want to dive right in!

Unleashed by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
♦December 13, 2011 ♦Delacorte
Why it's pine worthy: One word: werewolves! Yes, I'm still riding that train!

Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey
♦September 8, 2011 ♦Flux
Why it's pine worthy: 2011 debut... and feuding witch dynasties! Hells Yes!

The Centaur's Daughter by Ellen Jensen Abbott
♦September 11, 2011 ♦Marshall Cavendish
Why it's pine worthy: All I know is this better be a sequel or companion to Watersmeet, because it is LONG overdue!!

Zelah Green by Vanessa Curtis
♦October 1, 2011 ♦Egmont
Why it's pine worthy: Contemporary fiction about a girl that has OCD.

Illuminated by Erica Orloff
♦December 8, 2011 ♦Speak
Why it's pine worthy: "An epic romance full of mysteries that transcend time—fans of Romeo and Juliet and The Time Traveler’s Wife will rejoice!" YES, Please!

After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel
♦September 13, 2011 ♦Bloomsbury
Why it's pine worthy: This sounds awesome! "Heart pounding romance and paranormal activity!"

Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien
♦November 8, 2011♦Roaring Book Press
Why it's pine worthy: I have yet to read the first one, and I need to! But I LOVE this cover!

A Long Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
♦August 9, 2011 ♦Candlewick press
Why it's pine worthy: Sounds really good! Sort of a futuristic sleeping beauty!

Fetching by Kiera Stewart
♦November 8, 2011 ♦Hyperion
Why it's pine worthy: MG debut, sounds SO cute, and there is a DOG on the cover!!