The Story is About   +  TIME

Dark Days of Supernatural Signing: Lansing

Last friday I attended the Dark Days of Supernatural tour at Schuler Books & Music in Lansing, Michigan. Lansing is just under a two hour drive for me, so it's not to bad at all! I even got some audio book action in on the way there (City of Fallen Angles by Cassandra Clare!)

I arrived waaaaay early, I got there just before noon and the signing wasn't until four, so I had some time to kill. Luckily the book store is in a really awesome shopping center so I stopped by the Hallmark, picked up some Father's Day cards, bought this super cool watch... maybe I'll wear that in my IMM this weekend! Headed over to the Bath and Body works and got some smell good soaps and anti-bacterial hand sanitizer.. I always like to have one of those in the car for after you pump gas... I mean who knows what kind of stuff has been on there! HA!

After shopping around, I headed over to Shuler's and bought some books for the signing, and I ran into Lynn (Bringing the Epic) , Lynn's friend Lacey and DJ (DJ's Life in Fiction) on my way in. We had plans to meet for a late lunch, so I told them I was heading in to buy some books and I'd meet them in a few!

We meet up at the Johnny Rocket's and was joined by the awesome Courtney Allison Moulton (Angelfire

) & Stacey (Pageturners). Food and book talk... can't get much better than that. We still had plenty of time before the signing, but we headed over to the bookstore anyway... I mean it's not like we all couldn't kill a few hours in a book store!

There were people grabbing seats even though the event wasn't for a few hours, so we did too. I actually had my own special seat up front because I was doing the LiveStream for the event. It sounds like I had this important, task... but it really wasn't. HA! But you better believe I worked that LiveStream! I had a stack of books so the webcam had an optimal view of the authors, I was on it!

Aimee Carter author of The Goddess Test

showed up a little bit later (yes, I bought her book and had her sign it!) and Erika (Moonlight Book Reviews) showed up fresh from her ACT test! And I also met fellow blogger, Lisa (Lisa's World of Books).

The authors: Josephine Angelini, Veronica Roth, Aprilynne Pike & Ellen Schreiber... were AWESOME! It was a great Q&A session... they chatted with all the people that were there, just very fun and very nice ladies! I had actually meet one of the authors, Ellen Schreiber, at another Dark Days event, earlier this year! We stuck around till everyone left and got some pictures with the authors too! Whitney and Krys that work at Schuler Books were very awesome too! Love meeting book-ish people!

It was an awesome event! And I had a delicious strawberry italian soda for the ride home, to finish out the day.