The Story is About   +  TIME

Sneak Peek at The Lying Game!

Yesterday I received a package in the mail... a package with the contents of a book. Which for me really isn't all that uncommon. But there was something a little different about this book. It wasn't from a publisher, author, or another blogger... it was from ABC Family... and their packages are always a little different. (AND FUN!)

Inside this particular package was a copy of The Lying Game by Sara Shepard (author of Pretty Little Liars). ABC Family will be premiering the television version based on the book coming up on August 15. Will you be watching? I know I will! I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened the book... the first thing that I noticed when I flipped the book open was the following message:

I had no idea what that meant... but those sneaky people at ABC Family like to play games, so I figured I'd just have to figure it out. On the next page... the title page, the "s" in Sara Shepard was underlined in red... flipping through the pages in the book I noticed that there were a lot more letters that were underlined in red. It took me a few moments to figure it out, but I figured that it might be a message to I started at the beginning and wrote them all down:

After I had them all written down they spelled out the following message: Search Secret Sneak Peek on YouTube... so I did just that, and here my friends is the sneak peek of The Lying Game!!