The Story is About   +  TIME

I'M RUNNING FOR MAYOR OF DISTRICT 9!

Hi Blog Readers,

I'm running for Mayor of District 9! As soon as I heard that the Capitol had decreed that, in celebration of the 74th Hunger Games, each District would be holding an election to choose a new Mayor, I knew I had to get in the race.

But I need your help! Please endorse my candidacy by watching this CapitolTV Production celebrating the Hunger Games. Every endorsement counts!

May the odds be ever in your favor! Click HERE to Vote!

I am SO EXCITED for this movie? Are you excited! I can barely contain it after the awesomeness of the trailer. Which I'm sure you've watched at least a 100 times, right? I know I have! If you have not read the books, you must do so now!!

The Hunger Games | Catching Fire | Mockingjay