The Story is About   +  TIME

It's Here!

It’s finally here my blog party!! All week I’ll be celebrating the soon to be released Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder. I absolutely love these books, so I feel it is my duty to share there awesomeness with other readers!

The plan for this week is to have a brief bio on Maria herself. I always like to know the person behind the curtain, and she is a very cool lady! I’ll also have an interview with Maira that I’ll be posting, as well as a brief excerpt from Fire Study!! I know it is a bit of a tease! Plus I’ll be having an amazing giveaway!! Well I think it’s amazing. And of course you can count on my review of Fire Study.

I haven’t read Fire Study yet, well I haven’t finished it yet, but I have about a quarter of the book left to read! I don’t exactly know how I tore myself away from it, it’s that good!

I hope you enjoy the party! If you have any comments or suggestions on making the blog party better in the future please let me know! I’ll be having another party in the future for another soon to be released book! I can’t wait for this one either! So if there are any suggestions, I would love to hear them. Just send them over to e-mail.