The Story is About   +  young adult

Vampire Academy

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Lissa and Rose are best friends. Although their friendship runs deeper than most. Lissa is a vampire as well as a princess. Rose is a dhampir, half vampire/half human, she hopes someday to be Lissa’s guardian and protect her from the Strigoi. They are being returned to St. Vladimir’s Academy where they escaped just two years earlier. St. Vladimir’s isn’t your normal boarding school. It teaches vampires in the ways of magic and dhampirs how to protect. The two girls are once again in the midst of drama and mischief. Lissa is no longer queen of the school and the new queen, Mia has no intention of letting her reign again. Rose is the blunt of vicious rumors. But she doesn’t have time to dwell on them, when Lissa begins to be mysteriously targeted. Someone knows Lissa’s secret and she may not be safe at the academy.

Okay, Wow! I really liked this book. Dare I say I loved it?! I can’t believe I waited so long to read it. If you are a vamp. fan you will simply devour this book! Rose was one of the funniest characters I’ve met in a while. She is the biggest smart-ass and I loved it! I admired the friendship between Lissa and Rose. It was so believable and realistic, because they balance each other perfectly. Vampire Academy has a little bit of everything, action, mystery, forbidden romance, humor and suspense! I can’t wait to read the next book Frostbite, and lucky me I won’t have to wait long! It will be available April 10th!! If you haven’t read Vampire Academy yet, I highly suggest you read it, now.