The Story is About   +  TIME

Win a Copy of Airhead!

Are you a Meg Cabot fan? I know that I am! I was one the lucky people that received an ARC of her new novel Airhead (to be released June 1) and by extremely lucky circumstances I received another copy. Now I love books, but do I really need two copies? Nah. So all you Meg Cabot fans, here is your chance to read Airhead early. I’ve decided to give away one of my ARC copies in a random drawing. I know I just had a contest, but who doesn’t love free books! If you want to be entered you can simply leave me a comment below. It always helps if you enter your name or a nickname with your comment. Or you can email me at e-mail with Airhead in the subject line. I will only send out a confirmation email for those whom I receive an email from. As usual if you help me spread the word you can be entered an additional three times. You don’t have to have a blog to spread the word, I’ll accept mentions on MySpace or Facebook. I’m not too picky, just be sure to leave the link so I can verify it! The deadline for the contest will be Wednesday, April 9th at midnight (eastern time). Good luck to all!!

P.S. I haven't read my copy yet, but I have talked to people who have read it... and they said it is awesome!