The Story is About   +  TIME

Contest: Frostbite!!

Here is the contest information for the signed copy of Frostbite by Richelle Mead!!! Frostbite is the second book in the series. The first book is Vampire Academy, if you haven’t read it yet, I suggest you do, very soon!

If you want to be entered to win Frostbite you can simply leave me a comment below. It always helps if you enter your name or a nickname with your comment. Or you can email me at e-mail with Frostbite in the subject line. I will only send out a confirmation email for those who email me. As usual if you help me spread the word you can be entered an additional three times. You don’t have to have a blog to spread the word, I’ll accept mentions on MySpace or Facebook. Just be sure to leave the link so I can verify it, either in the email, or on the comment! The deadline for the contest will be Friday, May 9th at midnight (eastern time). Good luck!