The Story is About   +  young adult

Death by Bikini

Death by Bikini by Linda Gerber

Who wouldn’t dream of living on a tropical island, spending their days basking in the sun next the calming ocean. I know I do! Aphra lives on a tropical island but it isn’t all fun in the sun. She works at the only resort on the island that is owned by her father. It is the type of secluded resort that appeals to the rich and famous. Aphra longs for teenage normalcy and it seems she may have her wish when some unexpected guest arrive. Unexpected guests, who happened to bring their son, their very cute son, Seth.

Aphra doesn’t have time to dwell on Seth’s cuteness, when the body of one of the guests is found dead on the beach, strangled in her own bikini strings. Unwilling to accept the death as an accident, Aphra discovers clues that may be pointing the blame at Seth’s family.

Death by Bikini was an entertaining mystery suspense thriller! Just when I though I had everything figured out, there was a new twist to throw me off the trail. I enjoyed Aphra’s character and her fearlessness. I can’t wait to read more about her in Death by Latte! If you are looking for a quick, enjoyable and suspenseful read, look no further! Death by Bikini will be sure to fill your need!

I think I liked this book so much because it reminded me of my visit to Hawaii!