The Story is About   +  TIME

B-day Contest

It’s finally here, the moment you’ve all been waiting for. Okay, it’s probably not, but still... it’s my birthday. Yay! I’m old now. Anyway, on to the announcement.

Well first I want to mention this super cool books that happen to share this special date with me. These titles are being released today April 17!

Ninth Grade Slays by Heather Brewer
Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
Braless in Wonderland by Debbie Reed Fischer
Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty by Jody Gehrman

Plus, Happy Birthday to Catherine Ryan Hyde! It’s her birthday too!

Okay, the contest announcement. It is customary on your birthday to tell people what you want. Even though I never do, because I can’t ever think of something I want off the top of my head, but it will probably come to me in a week... sorry getting of track again. In the spirit of asking for what you want, I thought I would let you choose what you want to win! I do have some choices though, so please choose one (1) of them.

1. A $20 gift card to one of the following book retailers.
-borders
-amazon.com
-barnes and noble
-walmart

2. The book of your choice.
-please no books over $20.
-nothing unobtainable. I want to be able to actually get it for you.
-you can even choose two or more books as long as the total is under $20!

As with the other contests it is easy to answer. Leave me a comment below with your choice of gift, or email me at e-mail with the subject contest and the your gift choice. I will send you a confirmation email that I have received your entry. Unlike my other contests I am limiting this one to residents of the U.S. and Canada only, sorry all you international readers! This contest is a one day event, the deadline is April 17 @ midnight (eastern time). I will also be limiting the entries per person to one (1). Everyone will have an equal chance. So you have one (1) day, today April 17, 2008 and one (1) entry. I will be choosing one (1) winner at random, and will be announcing the winner Friday morning April 18, 2008. The winner will have until Sunday to contact me or I will have to draw another winner. Good Luck!