The Story is About   +  TIME

Be My Guest...

I’ve been playing with an idea thanks to a fellow book lover (Jenny). It seems like a pretty cool idea, so I’m just going to throw it out there and see if I get any takers.

So the idea is guest reviewing. Basically, you’d write a review for a book and I’ll post it here at The Story, with the full credit going to you. I would prefer it to be a book I haven’t read or don’t have lined up to read already. But we can always work with that when the time comes.

Maybe you have a book blog already, I’d be more than happy to post a review, you could even post it on your blog too! That would help get the word out about your book blog at the same time! If you don't have a book blog here is your chace to get your opinion heard.

I would prefer the book to be a Young Adult or Middle Grade book. I’ll even take Adult books that would appeal to younger readers. I’m still working out the specifics but I thought I would see if there would even be an interest before I devoted a lot of time to it.

If you think you might be interested, email me at e-mail or leave a comment here.