The Story is About   +  TIME

The Winners!

Okay WOW! Everyone must love t-shirts!! I had an awesome response! I headed over to the random number generator site to pick the winners. Here are the four numbers drawn... 25, 37, 5 and 33. These four lucky entries are now the proud new owners of their own Generation Dead t-shirt!!

tetewa
Katy
Nicole
Beth

Please send your info to e-mail. You have 72 hours to contact me, so I'll say until Friday night. Otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

You might remember that I mentioned if the entries reached over 20 that I would have another prize for one of the four winners drawn, well since the entries more than doubled that, I did draw a name from the four. So, the lucky winner of either their own copy of Generation Dead or a $20 gift card to Amazon.com is...

Nicole

Nicole when you send me your info. send me your choice of prize!! Thanks to everyone who entered!! I still have a contest going until Friday to win a signed copy of Frostbite, so if you haven't signed up for that already, get to it!!