The Story is About   +  TIME

NEWS!

Want to know a little bit more about me? Head over to Reviewer X and check out my reviewer profile! I think my answers are really cheesy! I hope I don't always sound like that... Don't forget to leave me some love.

There are also a couple contests that you might want to look into.

The Book Muncher is celebrating her 100th post!! CONGRATS!! She is having a contest as well!

Steph from Reviewer X is also giving away a $15 dollar gift card to anywhere!

Gaby Triana author of Temptress Four is giving away a $25 iTunes gift card, a signed copy of The Temptress Four and a cute tote bag.

Here is a summary of Temptress (compliment's of Amazon.com)

Four best friends, one graduation cruise, a week of partying.
Eight days of strife and storms . . .
It's supposed to be the best eight days of their lives.
Bonds will be broken...
But when a fortune-teller predicts trouble the night before their trip,
One of you will not come home...
Fiona, Killian, Alma, and Yoli are left on edge, wondering what it could all mean.

Gaby Triana gets right to the heart of that thrilling, nerve-wracking, exhilarating, terrifying, amazing time that comes right after graduation, when the big question is: Where do we go from here?

Holly Black is giving away some Spiderwick DVD's!

and of course don't forget the contests that are going on right now here, at The Story. And just to tease anyone who has actually read this far. I am having a huge contest next month. If you've been wondering why I 've been slacking in the contest aspect as of recently... you will soon find out!! It will be my biggest contest thus far! I'm super excited about it!!