The Story is About   +  Meg Cabot

Queen of Babble Gets Hitched

Queen of Babble Gets Hitched by Meg Cabot

Release Date: June 24, 2008
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers, WILLIAM MORROW
Age Group: Adult
Pages: 288
Other titles in series: Queen of Babble, Queen of Babble in the Big City

Summary

Lizzie wakes up to the new year in the arms of... Chaz! The streaming images of her memory flashes to the night before and the beard burn all over her face only confirms it! As if she isn’t surprised enough, who would happen to turn up on her doorstep, but Luke. And just like that he slips a huge rock on her finger and she gives Chaz the boot!

So, why does she get these warm tingly feelings whenever she thinks about Chaz, and she so conveniently breaks out in hives whenever she thinks about getting married to Luke. Luckily she is so busy at the shop she doesn’t have time to think about the wedding and with Luke being in Paris she can avoid the topic completely. But with Luke’s absence Lizzie finds herself becoming even more attracted to Chaz. What is a girl to do?

Review

I absolutely love this series! Queen of Babble Gets Hitched was amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better addition to this series! I hope that this isn’t the end, but I can say that I am perfectly satisfied with the way everything ended. Of course I would love to continue reading about these characters. If you are a fan of chick lit, you will not be disappointed. I devoured this book in no time, I literally did not put it down from when I took it out of the mail box! It was fun, light, entertaining and most importantly hilariously funny! Oh! And don’t forget the romance! I have no idea how Meg does it, but she does it and does it well. Lizzie Nichols’ fans rejoice!!