The Story is About   +  vampire

Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day!

I am very excited for the release of Breaking Dawn, as I'm sure many of you are as well. In the past Stephenie has given us a sneak peak at the upcoming book by posting a quote from the book. She did is last year for Eclipse and she is also doing it for the release of Breaking Dawn! So there will be 21 quotes total counting down until it's release!

Here is a personal message from Stephenie that was posted on her MySpace page yesterday:

A few things to keep in mind about the teaser quotes beginning tomorrow:

1. They are out of context.
2. They are out of order.
3. Some of them are purposely misleading.
4. I have a twisted sense of humor.
(Number four is really the key point there.)

The quotes will probably show up around midnight EST, but no guarantees on that. Sleep is always my first priority.

The quotes will be on my website, too, but I'm not sure what time my brother will have them up. (There is a new little webmaster due any day now, so my site might have some lag time in the near future.)

ETA: to answer Nichole's question below, the quotes will all be listed in order on my website, so you won't miss any if you're away from the computer for a few days.

Enjoy the quotes...and don't go TOO crazy trying to make sense of them.

Stephenie's website is http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

I haven't decided if I am going to be posting them here daily yet or not... but here is the quote for today:

Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day:
Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why you don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."