The Story is About   +  TIME

NEWS!

You might notice that it is Saturday and that I don't have a guest review post. Totally my fault! I thought I had it ready to go, but alas I did not!

I'm actually running low on the guest reviews. In August I have the 16th and the 30th open and then the schedule is wide open! I mean OPEN! If you think you would like to be a guest reviewer please email me. Otherwise, Be My Guest Reviewer will be no more!

The Twilight Series contest is going strong. Thanks to everyone for stopping by and signing up!! And a HUGE thanks goes to Twilight Moms for helping me spread the word!!

Speaking of Twilight check out the new trailer from Yahoo Movies!!!

Also if you can't wait until the release of Breaking Dawn, you should check out the Quote of the Day here.

There are some other contests around that you might want to check out as well.

Reviewer X is giving away of signed copy of Undone by Brooke Taylor. I am dying to read this book!!

Jennifer E. Smith author of The Comeback Season is also having an awesome contest!! Here is the complete info for that:

In honor of the recent publication of The Comeback Season,
and the amazing season the Cubs are having this year...

The Comeback Season
CONTEST!

1st Prize: 2 tickets to the Cubs vs. Astros game on 9/3/08 at 7:05 at Wrigley Field

2nd Prize: A marked-up copy of The Comeback Season, with notes from the author

3rd Prize: A signed copy of The Comeback Season

There are three ways to win!

1. Let me know that you told at least 10 people about the contest via blog or email

2. Send a photo of you reading the book

3. Send a receipt showing that you bought the book

Send all entries to thecomebackseason@gmail.com

Winners will be chosen on August 12th, 2008 by random drawing

(* If you win 1st prize, but don’t live in Chicago, you can opt for the Cubs tickets to go to the next person, and you’ll get a marked up copy of the book instead, plus another YA book of your choice!)

Good luck, and go Cubs!

The lovely Jennifer Banash is also giving away two copies of the spectacular The Elite!!

Check out this countdown for her next book In Too Deep!!

Get this widget!

The Book Girl Reviews is giving away a copy of Tantalize.

The Book Vault is giving away an ARC of Far World: Water Keep.

I know there are some other contest going on out there that I've missed! If you want your contest posted let me know and I'll put it up here!!

That's it for news. I should be having some reviews up soon. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!