The Story is About   +  TIME

House of Dance Contest!

I was lucky enough to have the lovely Beth Kephart ask me to host a contest for her new book House of Dance. While I personally haven't had a chance to read this novel yet, I have heard nothing but great things about it and I currently have a copy in my reading pile!

Rosie and her mother coexist in the same house as near strangers. Since Rosie's father abandoned them years ago, her mother has accomplished her own disappearing act, spending more time with her boss than with Rosie. Now faced with losing her grandfather too, Rosie begins to visit him every day, traveling across town to his house, where she helps him place the things that matter most to him "In Trust." As Rosie learns her grandfather's story, she discovers the role music and motion have played in it. But like colors, memories fade. When Rosie stumbles into the House of Dance, she finally finds a way to restore the source of her grandfather's greatest joy.

I have three copies to give away!