The Story is About   +  TIME

Twilght Series Winners!!

Okay first off, I want to apologize to everyone for the delay in the announcement of the winners. Even though it wasn’t my fault, I still hate the fact that I wasn’t able to announce the winners when I said that I would. Due to the delay, I gave everyone that signed up an extra entry. I felt it was the least I could do.

For those of you who don’t know what was going on with my site earlier this weekend... evidently a large amount of the blogs on blogger somehow got coded as spam and therefore were blocked from opening. You may have been trying to get on like I was and kept getting stopped by a warning window. Needless to say I was very aggravated! But never mind it, they fixed it and it is all behind us now. And now the moment you’ve all been waiting for.

The winners!!

It took me a while to compile the huge list of entries and I double and triple checked to make sure that everyone had all of their entries. I seriously doubt that I missed anyone, but I’m not perfect so sorry if I did!!

The Three third prize winners which have their choice of a Team Edward or Team Jacob button are:

Book Chic
Shana
YA Book Realm

The Second prize winner which can choose a paperback copy of Twilight or New Moon, or a $10 gift card to Amazon.com, a T-shirt and a Team Edward or Team Jacob button is:

Jamie Phillips
The GRAND PRIZE winner which will be awarded the complete Twilight series along with their choice of T-shirt and Team Edward or Team Jacob button is:

Kelsey Tarwater
To all the winners please send me your choices and addresses no later than this Wednesday Aug 6th or you will forfeit your prize and another winner will be chosen!

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest! I’m sorry I don’t have a prize to give to all of you!