The Story is About   +  TIME

Breaking Dawn

This is not a review! And this is also SPOILER FREE!! Still you might not want to read this if you haven't finished, it is just my opinion though.

I just finished Breaking Dawn and maybe I was just expecting too much, but I didn't really enjoy it as much as I thought I would. For me it was almost too much. I was happy to see how the story ended but I still feel a little let down. That could possibly be that the story is officially over, though. It was still a nice addition to the series, however, and I am sad to see if finally end. I absolutely recommend the novel to fans of the series, and I'm sure that the majority of you will love this book! Perhaps my opinion will change after I stew about it for the next couple days.

I doubt I will be posting an official review for Breaking Dawn, since a lot of people I'm sure have already read this book. But I did want to make a comment on it, since it is so popular.