The Story is About   +  TIME

Announcement!!!

Excuse me for the lateness of this post. Steph and I have been working on some final details and of course the insane scholastic schedule that Steph endures hasn't helped us much. But now it's here!! We’ve finally came up with a name for our new collaboration! The combo team of YA Weekly and Weekly Odyssey will now come to you as... YA Connection! It has a nice ring to it right!? This week you can find the YA Connection on Steph’s blog Reviewer X and then next week you can find it here.

The Secret Word for the contest at Review X is, pennywort. Email Steph at yaconnection@reviewerx.com, subject Ya Connection Contest, with the secret word and you'll get an extra entry into her contest!

In other news...

I’m not longer doing the Amazon Associate thing. I’m not really selling many books, none actually and it’s to big of a hassle to keep adding to “my store” so, I think I’m just going to pass on the whole thing.

My new forum is pretty lonely!! Harmony and I started a new forum recently called City of Books! Stop by and lets talk! We also have a swap thread!

I’ve also started an Author page. Which can be located under the “My Links” section or under my header. Basically I’ve compiled a list of authors that either, I’ve read and reviewed one of their titles or I’ve interviewed or had them as a guest. I’ve also updated my New Reads page! I’ve added a lot of new releases! So be sure to check that out!

Did you know that you can follow blogs now! I have my followers right under my contest links. I think it is a fantastic idea! Follow me!

The Story will be featured on “Behind The Blog” hosted by Innovative: A Word for the Wri-Teen. If you haven’t checked out there blog you should! The “Behind the Blog” week starts this week. The schedule is below if you would like to check it out! You might notice some familiar names!

Sunday (7th): Little Willow
Monday (8th): Reviewer X
Tuesday (9th): The Story
Wednesday (10th): Guys Lit Wire
Thursday (11th): WORD for Teens
Friday (12th): The Book Muncher
Saturday (13th): Miss Erin

If you didn't see my post from friday. I've been nominated along with some other fabulous blogs for "Best YA Lit. Blog" for the Book Blogger Appreciation Week hosted by Amy of My Friend Amy. There a lot of other catagories you might want to check out and vote for while you are there!

Visitors

These cool people stopped by The Story and commented on a review or post! I just wanted to thank you personally for stopping by!

Hope, Shannon Greenland, Lenore, Lisa Schroeder, whatvanessareads, Shooting Stars Mag, Maggie Stiefvater, Alea, Kelsey, Sarah MacLean, ambeen, Lesley Livingston, Chick Lit Teens, Fyrefly, Wannabewriter, Khyrinthia, Melissa, Diana Dang, Yan, Gabrielle, Evie S., Breanna, Betsy, Lenore, Barry, Em, wonderlandchick, Debbie, A.S. King, Linda, Dominique, Book~Adorer, Chelsea, Words Speak Volumes, mari, Susan McBride, YA Book Realm, The Book Muncher, Book Chic, Book Zombie, Not So Closet Geeks, Angel, Meredith, Tempestt, Sherry, Ladytink_534, Adayla S., Kai and a couple Anonymous posts!

I think this is my biggest list yet!! Thanks everyone!