The Story is About   +  TIME

BBAW

Today is the official start of Book Blogger Appreciation Week. Today we (the participants of BBAW) were asked to mention those bloggers that we feel should have recognition this week, but didn't get nominated.

Book Chic What can I say about James. He is an all around extra nice, super cool guy. Not only that but he is a reading fool! And he knows the booking world like no other.

Em's Bookshelf. Em's blog was one of the first book blogs I stumbles upon. I enjoy reading her reviews and even though she doesn't post as often as she used to, I'm still a frequent visitor of her page.

And Another Book Read. Tasha is an amazing girl. She is an academic genius, I have no idea how she even has time to read. I remember when she started reviewing, and her blog continues to grow and improve all the time. Super cool chica.

Hope's Bookshelf. I like Hope's blog, but I like her even more as a person! Plus she started the whole YouTube Channel for her blog, which is pretty cool. I wish I had the creative mind and know how for things like that!

There are also some other bloggers that I want to mention that I really enjoy:
Book~Adorer, Book Review Maniac, Bookluver Carol, Harmony Book Reviews, Just Blinded Book Reviews, and Reading Keeps You Sane