The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine For II

I found some new books to pine for! My original Books to Pine for post seemed to go over really well, so I thought I would share some more!! You can check out the original post, here! These are some of the new books to pine for I've come across recently!

♥ Elf Realm: The Low Road by Daniel Kirk
♥ The Fetch by Laura Whitcomb
♥ Here Lies Arthur by Philip Reeve

♥ At Face Value by Emily Franklin
♥ North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
♥ Need by Carrie Jones

♥ Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell
♥ Season by Sarah MacLean (yes this is a repeat, but I didn't have the pretty cover before!)
♥ Impossible by Nancy Werlin

♥ Raven by Allison Van Diepen
♥ The Chronicles of Elderon: David Thorne: The Golithian Orbs by C.L. Freire
♥ Eon Dragoneye Reborn by Alison Goodman

What about you? Do you have any books to pine for!?