The Story is About   +  TIME

Bookshelf Runneth Over Take Two!

Due to the most awesome extraordinary response that I received from the last post, I decided to go ahead and post the list. However, I have no idea how to go about giving these away. Do I want to do a first come first serve kind of thing. Or do I just want to collect names for a single title and then draw one person for each book... that could get expensive. Maybe I could do a "pick your top four" and then draw names and send 6 different people 4 books? I just don't know! Does anyone have any suggestions??

Here’s what up for grabs:

Nailed by Jennifer Laurens (Paperback)
Vamps by Nancy A. Collins (ARC)
Shift by Charlotte Agell (ARC)
Pillage by Obert Skye (ARC)

The Opposite of Invisible by Liz Gallagher (ARC)
Almost Home by Jessica Blank (Hardcover)
30 Days to Getting Over the Dork You Used to Call Your Boyfriend by Clea Hantman (ARC)
Prey by Lurlene McDaniel (ARC)

Feathered by Laura Kasischke (Hardcover)
Thirteen by Lauren Myracle (ARC)
Bloodline: Reckoning by Kate Cary (Paperback)
Me the Missing and the Dead by Jenny Valentine (Hardcover)

Unraveling by Michelle Baldini & Lynn Biederman (ARC)
Suck it Up by Brian Meehl (ARC)
The Chronicles of Vladimir Todd: Ninth Grade Slays by Heather Brewer (ARC)
The Compound by S.A. Bodeen (ARC)

Severed Ties by Kevin Krohn (Paperback)
Samantha Hansen has Rocks in Her Head by Nancy Viau (ARC)
In Your Room by Jordanna Fraiberg (ARC)
Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley (ARC)

Otherworldlies by Jennifer Anne Kogler (ARC)
Debbie Harry Sings in French by Meagan Brothers (Hardcover)
Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott (ARC)
A BFF Novel: The Guy Next Door by Carol Culver (Paperback)

Let’s say I’ll take the final book requests no later than Friday November 7th, midnight eastern time. I'll even open this one up internationally. I'll have to figure out how I want to go about distributing these, but hopefully something will come to me.