The Story is About   +  TIME

IN TOO DEEP Book Trailer Premiere & Contest!

"The Bramford's newest resident and small-town transplant Casey McCloy is adapting to life in the Big Apple and loving it. She's finally got the look, the attitude, and a delish new boyfriend, Drew Van Allen. But even with everything she has going for her now, she's starting to have second thoughts as to whether the "New York" Casey is the real Casey. And she's not so sure she likes herself much anymore.

She’s not the only one…

Madison Macallister has always had her Manolo Blahniks firmly planted on the top rung of the social ladder—until that corn-fed cow Casey stole Drew away from her and made her look the fool. So what if Madison wasn’t exactly dating Drew at the time? She wanted him. And everyone knows that Madison gets what she wants, like Drew—and a little revenge… "

_____________________________________________
I was first contacted by JB back in Feb. ‘08 to review her debut novel The Elite. I hadn’t been blogging very long at this point and I was psyched that she asked me! I initially did have some worries because I’m not usually a big fan of drama, and that’s a big part of The Elite. I ended up loving The Elite and it lead me to read my first Gossip Girl novel, now I’m hooked. Talk about a gateway drug! (For the record I like The Elite better!) I was even more ecstatic when JB asked if I would like to launch her book trailer for IN TOO DEEP! Of course I said yes right away! The trailer is unbelievable! Most book trailers don’t really do it for me, but I actually think this one rocks! So without further ado, I present you the book trailer for IN TOO DEEP:

Along with the release of the book trailer I’m also hosting a contest! One lucky person will be the winner of a signed ARC of In Too Deep and a $25 gift certificate to MAC cosmetics! To be entered in the contest simply comment below. If you would like to gain an extra entry you can do so by posting the In Too Deep countdown widget and providing the link! You can leave a post that includes the link or you can email me.

Get this widget!

This contest is only open to residents of the U.S. and Canada. Sorry international readers!! Edit 10/11/08: This contest is a open to all readers worldwide!! All entries must be received by the deadline, October 24, 2008 at midnight eastern time. GOOD LUCK!!!