The Story is About   +  TIME

Not the Ya Connection

I just wanted to let everyone know that my mini rendition of YA Connection is going to be late today. Sorry. I have an early Thanksgiving family gathering to go to today, and I was up late again to see the Twilight movie, again.

Which I wish I hadn't seen again, because I like it less than I did before. I laughed a lot more this time, it's soooo cheesy! And I noticed little things that I didn't before... like pimples on Kristen's face... It became a contest between me and Chelcea. I could almost tell when they shot which scenes depending on where she had a pimple at the time. Not saying that I don't get pimples because I DO! But it was kinda nice to know even though she's all famous and starring in Twilight, she still gets plagued by the Zit Fairy.

Did it bother anyone else that some of the footage they showed in the trailers wasn't even in the movie. Like the parking lot scene where Emmet is all like... "This is wrong Edward, she's not one of us." Yeah that totally was not in the movie.

And did they say that they loved each other? Because I don't remember them saying it at all and I've seen it twice now, but Carrie swears up and down that he tells her that in the forest??

But yeah, the real reason I wanted to post this was to share the secret word and not vent about Twilight...

Don't forget to head over to Steph's blog Reviewer X and sign up for this weeks contest. The secret word this week is waitaha. For all the information on how to enter head over to Reviewer X!

But like I said I'll have it up, just later on. With the visitors and all that jazz. Have a great weekend!