The Story is About   +  TIME

HELP!

The YA Book Blog Directory is going great! I think I have around 105 or so blogs posted! I had no idea there were that many! A lot of you were wondering the criteria to be included, which I probably should have mentioned before, I'd like the blogs listed to mostly review Young Adult fiction/nonfiction/manga. When I say mostly I mean more than just a few a month. So more or less, your blog should primarily feature Young Adult book reviews, YA author interview, YA books news, etc... Geez, could I make myself any more unclear!

The YA Author Blogs have taken a back seat for now, while I try to gather all the blogger info. But I hope to have a list of those as well.

A few questions... Do you think a comprehensive list is enough, or should I also have an alphabetical break down? Does anyone have any suggestions for the layout? Colors?

I was thinking of possibly doing a weekly spotlight to feature a different blog... yay or nay?

I'm also thinking about making some buttons for people to post on their own blogs, so that viewers would actually know there is a directory... maybe? Really, I'm just open to any suggestions at this point! Any help would be greatly appreciated!