The Story is About   +  TIME

There you guys go again...

Lauren of Shooting Stars Mag, had this idea to Celebrate Bloggers:

I know that Amy has done a Book Blogger Appreciation Week and I think that's an amazing idea and even hope to help with this year's celebration. However, I was thinking that it might be nice to do something to show appreciation for specific bloggers (this can be any blogger, though I do know most YA bloggers read my blog so it would be nice to at least START with one of them).

The idea is to have one or two bloggers be picked (by other bloggers) each month and during that month, other bloggers need to come up with something to send to that blogger. It doesn't have to be anything huge. It can simply be a card saying how you were inspired to start a blog because of them, or read a book because of them, or that you really just love their blog and think they are doing a good job. Show your appreciation in any way you can!

If you can't mail something, write a really nice email and send it to them during their month. It doesn't matter!

You can check out the original post, here, for all the information.

I thought it was a great idea, I mean I know I work hard on my blog, and I can only imagine how much everyone else does. And of course scattered brained me, totally spaced this post until... I saw this on the Shooting Star Mag Blog:

Alright...for the February Bloggers of the Month (as I'm calling it) we have Kristi, or The Story, as you all know. I sent off an email to see if she wants certain people to send stuff to her or if she doesn't mind anyone having her address. So for now, if you have her address, I'm sure you can go ahead and send something...but if you don't, get in touch with me and I'll let you know how are going about this with her. If you want to email her a letter this month, that works too!

Now, for the other blogger it was a tie between Carol and Chelsea. I finally decided that we should go with Chelsea, because people mentioned that Carol had a birthday in March and we'll just make her the automatic first choice for next month so it's a mix of a birthday gift as well. I hope nobody is upset by this.

So, there you are: The Story (Kristi) and The Page Flipper (Chelsea). Same rules apply to Chelsea...I'll go and write her now, but if you want to send something, get in touch with me first. ANYONE can do this. Authors, bloggers, etc. It doesn't matter. If you wouldn't mind, post about the picks so that others can see and be involved if they wish!

HOW COOL! So, to say I'm flattered is an understatement. I seriously didn't consider myself. Yan tells me that I underestimate myself. And I guess I really do. I blame it on my parents, I guessed that's the way they raised me. But thanks to everyone who must have nominated me! I really truly appreciate it!