The Story is About   +  TIME

I Heart Your Blog!

Thanks to Sophie of So Many Books, So Little Time and Jenny of Wondrous Reads for presenting me with the "I Love Your Blog" Award!

Thanks Ladies!!! I love your blogs too!!

Also Yan of Books by Their Cover was superfab enough to give me this award:

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight! more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

1. Giving it back to Yan, because.. she likes me?
2. Chelsea of The Page Flipper. My first blogger "friend" and I get to meet her next month!
3. Megan of Po(sey) Sessions. She is awesome. She's my go to person. To talk, to vent, for advice. She's also pretty talented, but don't tell her that, she already has a big head.
4. Lauren of Shooting Stars Mag. One of the nicest bloggers around. Always thinking about how to help others, and I get to meet her too!
5. Carol of Bookluver Carol's Reviews. If I don't include her she'll probably kill me in my sleep... i <3 u! 6. Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. She's just cool and very observant.
7. Sharon of Sharon Loves Books and Cats. I'm just hoping to get on her good side so she'll give me her books. Just Kidding SHARON!
8. Shalonda of Shalonda's Blog. She's really nice and cool and PRETTY!