The Story is About   +  Wendy Toliver

Miss Match by Wendy Toliver

Miss Match by Wendy Toliver

Release Date: February 10, 2009
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Age Group: Young Adult
Pages: 288

Sasha Finnegan has always had a knack for setting people up, and at sixteen, she's turned her talent into an online business, molding high school crushes into true love. But Sasha finds her toughest match yet when hottie Derek Urban asks her to set him up with Sasha's gorgeous sister, Maddie. It's not that Derek isn't a good catch. In fact, after spending so much time with him, Sasha can't help but think he's perfect -- for her, that is.

Can Sasha push her feelings aside for the sake of her business? Or has this miss finally found her match?

What a cute book! I’d never read a Simon Romantic Comedy. And I’m not really sure why, because I love a good Romantic Comedy! Miss Match maybe just be the start of something...

The characters were fun. Sasha's character was portrayed very realistically. I couldn’t think of a better leading man than Derek and I even liked Sasha’s sister Maddie, who I initially thought I would hate since she was the perfect cheerleader type.

The relationships between the characters, while it may have been typical, was still very entertaining! Wendy did an awesome job creating such a fun novel! And I’m looking forward to more!

If you’re looking for a cute, quick, fun read, look no further than Miss Match!