The Story is About   +  TIME

Blog Awards

You might remember a post I did about The People's Choice YA Book Blog Awards that Steph from Hey, Teenager of the Year was hosting. Well she announced the results today and TSS, picked up a few awards!

I want to thank every one that takse the time to stop by The Story. I truly appreciate the support I've received throughout my short blogging career. I want to congratulate all of the nominees and other winners. It's hard to judge blogs, because everyone is different, sure people will have favorites, but every does a fabulous job! And I'm thrilled to belong to such an awesome community of fellow readers. THANK YOU! THANK YOU A MILLION!

Here are the awards that TSS picked up:

You can see the official post over at Steph's blog here, and check out the other awards and winners!