The Story is About   +  TIME

My Favorite Reading Spots

With it being the holiday weekend here in the U.S. I thought I'd do something a little bit different today (actually I'm just being LAZY!) and share with you some of my favorite reading spots!

The bathtub. I enjoy soaking in a hot tub while reading a good book! I have yet to accidentally drop one in. Hopefully that will never happen. No, this is not my tub, but someday I will have this tub, or one similar to it! They even have a tub with a built in bookcase...

My couch. I'm a frequent couch reader. I usually have a blanket and like to sit in the corner of the couch that is closet to the light. Good lighting is essential for reading. And yes that actually is my couch, and every one's favorite Rott, Xander.

The backyard. I don't like to be stuck inside all the time, so if it's nice outside I like to head to the backyard and park it in my hammock with a good book. It's a beautiful day today and most likely right now, I am out side in my hammock reading Dull Boy.

The bed. I love reading in the coziness that is my bed! Winding down from the day, or waking up, but not feeling like getting out of bed, both of those are times I enjoy catching up on my reading pile. And no, that's not my actual bed. I though this one looked whimsical and fairy tale like!

Where are your favorite reading spots?