The Story is About   +  TIME

Win Crazy Beautiful!

Well, my computer is still broken. I finally took it in today, (I was able to get the morning off from work...) anyway. I'm at the library right now, but they limit the time for the computers, so I've been busy cleaning out my inbox (almost 300 some emails!) and scheduling some posts... I'm hoping to get it back today.

When I'm feeling down giving stuff away always makes me feel better! I had a TON of emails begging me for my extra copy of Crazy Beautiful by Lauren Baratz-Logsted. Here's your chance.

I was going to do something creative and possibly make you work for it! But I have less than 20 min. of Internet time on this computer, and I have no creative juices flowing at the moment, I probably should have ate breakfast that might have helped, but lucky for you, I didn't. So I'll do it the easy way:

  • leave a comment on this post for an entry.
  • if you want an extra entry, post about the contest on your blog. Leave me the link, or it won't count.
  • deadline is: June 26, 2009.
  • all entries must be received by midnight eastern time.
  • this contest is only open to residents of the U.S.

Good Luck! For all the small print, check out the contest policy.