The Story is About   +  TIME

48 Hour Book Challenge Wrap Up

I'm finally finished! And I made my 20 hour goal! YAY for me! Kudos to all those people that made the 48 hour mark! I don't know how you did it!

Books read:

Betraying Season by Marissa Doyle (had started this one before the challenge)
Madison Avery and the Dim Reaper by Kim Harrison (short story from Prom Nights From Hell by Kim Harrison)
Once Dead Twice Shy by Kim Harrsion (was about 30 pages into this one before I started the challenge)
The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
Love, Lies and Texan Dips by Susan McBride
It's Not You, It's Me by Kerry Hoffman
As You Wish by Jackson Pearce (didn't finish this one, on page 64)

That was a total of 16 hours and 35 min. of actual reading. Total of 1288 pages read.

I also did 2 hours of social networking and 3 hours of review writing. I didn't completely finish any of my reviews, but I've gotten my initial thoughts down! That usually the first step in my review writing process.

For a total of 21 hours and 35 minutes!

This was a lot of fun! And I made a dent in my reading pile, a small one, but a dent never the less! Thanks to Mother Reader for hosting!