The Story is About   +  TIME

48 Hour Book Challenge

I'm late posting this... but I officially started my 48 hour reading challenge at 5:30! I only did a half an hour of reading, at this point. But I'll be reading off and on tonight (I'll have a brief break while I go see Hangover at 7:40.)

I'm hoping to get a ton of reading done! I'll be doing some progress posts throughout the weekend as well. I'm hoping to get at least ten books read.

So far on my list:

1. Betraying Season (finish I'm on page 218)
2. Once Dead Twice Shy (finish I'm on page 30, before re-starting this one also read Madison Avery and the Dim Reaper from Prom Night From Hell.)
3. Love, Lies and Texas Dips
4. The Demon's Lexicon
5. It's Not You, It's Me

Wish me luck!

If you'd like more info about the challenge or maybe to sign up youself you can head, here. The 48 Hour Book Challenge is hosted by Mother Reader!