The Story is About   +  TIME

Bloggiesta Update!

Update for Bloggiesta! I've gotten a few things done on my list, and have done some things that weren't on my original list too! It's been a pretty productive evening, considering I had to work today, so I didn't get to start the challenge until 5.

Write reviews for:

  • Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
  • Betraying Season by Marissa Doyle
  • Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
  • Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund
  • As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
  • Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors
  • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Guests Posts:

  • Things I Wish I'd Known as a Teen (For Hope's Bookshelf) = started
  • How Awesome James Is (For Book Chic)

Update:

  • New Reads list
  • Author list
  • Archives

Work on interviews for:

  • Cyn Balog
  • Daniel and Dina Nayeri
  • Alicia Thompson

Work on posts for:

  • Update '09 Debut Author Challenge
  • Monthly Reading Goals
  • Rainy Days
Not originally on list:
  • Cleaned Google Reader
  • Made a gravitar
  • Made a favicon
  • graded my blog (98.9!)
  • added TSS to blog diretories
  • added Meta Tags
  • added bookmark button
  • Answer questions for Kay Cassidy's You 2.0 blogger interview
  • adding requests to YABBD
  • answering book related emails
  • adding reviews to Amazon
  • emailing pubs about reviews posted
Hoping to get a lot more done tomorrow! And I'll be taking a break to go see The Proposal too!