The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine For (19)

Books to pine for... a collection of various Young Adult titles that have yet to be released. Books to pine for are found on my aimless wanderings on Amazon.com and Young Adult author websites. Almost all the titles mentioned are not in my possession, but oh... how I wish they were.

to pine (third-person singular simple present pines, present participle pining, simple past and past participle pined)

(intransitive) To long, to yearn so much that it causes suffering. (yep that pretty much sums it up)

My original books to pine for post: Books to Pine For, has a wide range of titles, some have been released since its post date. I hadn’t intended to make Books to Pine For a regular feature, but I continued to find books that caught my interest, thus, more posts where made: check out all the books to pine for posts!

Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block
Never Bite a Boy on the First Date by Tamara Summers

Dragonfly by Julia Golding
Dark Visions by L.J. Smith

Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani
The Lost Summer by Kathryn Williams

Wanderlust by Lucy Silag
Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland

Cashing In by Susan Colebank
Confessions of a First Daughter by Cassidy Calloway

The Mark by Jen Nadol
The Sweetheart of Prosper County by Jill Alexander

The Seven Rays by Jessica Bendinger
(I'm not even sure if this is the cover? But it is very cool, either way!)

The Less-Dead by April Lurie