The Story is About   +  TIME

BBAW Meme

The nominations for Book Blogger Appreciation Week are closing fast. The deadline is August 15, so hurry and get your nominations in for your favorite blogs. The folks over at BBAW also started a little meme asking a few questions for people that participated last year and for newbies. Here is my take:

1) What was the highlight (something that happened, a post, an activity, etc.) of BBAW for you last year?

For me one of the most exciting things was being nominated for Best YA Lit blog! Last year, I wasn't really sure what BBAW was all about, and I really didn't expect to be nominated. So, that was beyond spectacular. I also loved discovering a whole new blogging community, I met so many awesome people through BBAW, it was great!

2) What is one new blog you discovered during BBAW last year?

Oh wow... I don't even think I could just narrow it down to one! I discovered so MANY! I hadn't realized there was an "adult lit" blogging community, I mean I don't know why it never crossed my mind, but there are some awesome blogs out there! And it's nice to know about good adult fiction too! One thing that lead to my discovery of a ton of blogs was some of the memes that were hosted during the celebration. Especially the blog tips post, being a new blogger that was really helpful!

3) What tips would you share to help others get the most out of their BBAW experience?

Participate! There are great activities throughout the week, it's a great time to network and meet other bloggers. You can register your blog at the BBAW site and become part of a blog directory. Get to know some of the other bloggers! One of my favorite things about blogging is the connections I've made with other bloggers! You're experience is what you make it!