The Story is About   +  TIME

Harlequin Teen Tour Contest Winners!

I got the prizes for this contest yesterday and I must say the t-shrits are very cool! I decided to have four winners total. Two winners will receive the t-shirts with their corresponding book and two winners will receive a finished copy of one of the titles.

The winner of a paperback copy of My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent and a My Soul to Take t-shirt is:

Melanie

The winner of a hardback copy of Intertwined by Gena Showalter and a Intertwined t-shirt is:

April

The winner of a paperback copy of My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent is:

Ashley

The winner of a hardback copy of Intertwined by Gena Showalter is:

Erica

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone that entered! I've contact the winners by email, please get back to me asap with your address and information! Have a great weekend!